Internet is a platform which provides us with immense opportunities to earn money with very less to no investment. Sharing our knowledge and expertise in a particular field or subject and providing vital information to people could prove to be very beneficiary and provide us with good income.
Mentioned below are three such examples from which you can earn money by sharing your knowledge online-
Companies and corporate blogs are always looking for skilled people to write articles for them. If you are good at writing and have some experience doing so then you can always find work to earn money.
- There are many websites who offer freelance writing jobs in a vast number of topics. You just need to sign up with these websites and post your skills in the profile.
- These websites offer payments based each articles and the price range would be from $2 – $10 or even more than that. The pricing may vary based on your previous works, so when your articles start getting good reviews you will be able to increase the pricing slab.
You can check out these websites:
Suggestion: Please do not pay to sign up with any freelancing website.
Building websites & Logos:
- Even with all the free templates available online like wordpress, blogger, tumbler etc people are always in need of professionals who are good at building websites.
- Most of the people who have a self hosted version of these websites did not do the job on their own (including me) and a simple reason for it was because we did not have the complete knowledge on how to do it.
- Even though it looks very simple and easy, its not, as there is always a need of making those specific and necessary changes with regards to style and functions of a website.
- And how many of us know how to create logos? Not many right. So there will always be companies and individuals looking for professionals to create logos for them.
- You can either build a website from the scratch or provide customers with already existing templates and make necessary changes to it based on their requirement.
- You can create themes and offer it for free for the basic version and charge for the pro versions in which you will be providing support and additional features. This can also go with creating plugins and apps.
Providing necessary information:
People use internet most of the times to find information let it be something related to home decoration, health & fitness, technology, sports, entertainment and thousands of others. If you can provide the right information that people are looking for then you can turn your knowledge of information into money.
There are numerous blogs and websites who make money by providing vital information to people. You can write blogs providing tips on how to do something, news, entertainment etc
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a blog, you can create a website providing information of something like your local transportation schedules. One such example would be Redbus.in, this website provides information of bus schedules through most parts of India and you can even book tickets through them. Like the first line of their “about us” page says, it was indeed an innovative idea.
You can also earn money through affiliate programs by creating a website to provide information on discounts and deals for products sold online.
Example: thisiswhyimbroke.com, this website showcases unique items sold online and earn money through affiliate program.
So you can provide basic yet vital information or be as unique and creative as possible. If your information is useful to people then you can definitely make money by providing it to them.
Note: I am not related or affiliated to any websites mentioned in this post.